Friday, August 10, 2012

More Growth at American Capital Ltd.

I've got a new article on ACAS up at Seeking Alpha. It looks at the last-announced quarter. I was honestly shocked that with my recent travels and ill health, someone hadn't beaten me to a SA story on ACAS' quarterly results. The fact that nobody bothered may suggest the stock remains underfollowed, which is itself an interesting observation.

I also have gotten a consistent patter of comments at SA, urging that management pay dividends instead of only repurchasing shares below NAV. I think this sort of reasoning has got to take center stage in its own article. But, later.

UPDATE: "More Growth at American Capital Ltd." was designated as a Seeking Alpha Editors' Pick – and so was "One Year of American Capital Mortgage Corp." This makes ten of fifty articles as Editor's Picks.

No comments: